Monday, November 18, 2013

Where are you?

Feeling like you are drifting away from your friends really makes you think why. The more I begin to think about it the more I wonder who my real friends are. Now after thinking about this for days and days I have come to the conclusion of: nobody. I don't have that best friend that I can't live without. I don't have those friends that I can always count on if I want to hang out. I have no friend that I can talk to when I'm feeling down. At this point I am pretty sad all the time. I come home from school and my mum asks me why I'm so sad and I just think of some lame excuse about class that day when really I'm just alone and depressed. No matter how much I think I am fine I'm not. I am pretty held down at home because my mum won't let me go anywhere and I can't always hang out but yet she complains I'm always home. Not my fault. Currently I am just at the point where any moment I'm alone I will cry because  don't feel like there's anybody in my life. But everything I just wrote is just the icing on the cake, there is much more going on than just this but who am I? I don't want people to think I'm seeking attention, no. I'm just expressing everything I feel and probably what others feel but are too afraid to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment